In celebration of the upcoming release of the highly-anticipated Final Fantasy VII Remake on the PlayStation 4 on April 10th, Square-Enix invites players to enjoy new Final Fantasy VII-themed content in the popular mobile game, Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omina.
A new mobile game coming for Android and iOS in 2016 in Japan
From today through April 13, players can embark on new Final Fantasy VII-themed quests, limited-time co-op quests and access other special offers, including new gem and costume bundles.
Full details of the limited-time content follow below:
- Special Limited-Time Event: “Abyss: A New Episode”
- This Final Fantasy VII-themed event will feature challenging quest restrictions and enemy modifiers via Normal and Hard Modes.
- Limited-time event rewards include gems, armor tokens, power tokens, realization materials and much more.
- Gem and Costume Bundles
- Available bundles include a new Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII- inspired blue dress for Aerith, a Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children-inspired outfit for Tifa and returning Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children-inspired outfit for Cloud.
- Co-op Quests
- Now to April 6: “March of the Machines”
- From March 31-April 13: “The Marauding Mimesis”
- Players can exchange tokens earned from completing these quests for power tokens, armor tokens, draw tickets and more.
- Draw Banners with First Multi-Draw Free
- The first banner, available now to April 6, features Cloud, Tifa and Aerith
- A second banner featuring three different characters will be available from March 31 to April 13.
- Other limited-time Spring promotions include:
- Co-op Stickers: New animated Kactuar stickers are available for purchase with Dissidia Points now through April 13.
- Special Chocobo panel missions
- 3x-Effect Support Item Sale
- 2x Rewards from Cycle Quests and 3x Rewards from Daily Missions are active now to April 14