Psyonix Announces the March Update for Rocket League
(Media provided by Psyonix)
Psyonix has announced that the March Update will go live in Rocket League today (March 10) for all platforms.
The Update will feature:
- Blueprint Trade-Ins – Players will be able to trade in five Blueprints from the same series and rarity for a higher rarity Blueprint.
- Dynamic Range Controls For Game Audio – Dynamic Range Presets of Medium (Default), Low (Night), and High (Theater) will be available in the “Audio” tab within Options.
- Final Mac and Linux Update – This update will be the last update for Rocket League on Mac and Linux (MacOS and Linux players can request a refund through Steam up until June 10, 2020).
- New In-Game Content – A new Blueprint Series and Item Shop Items will be revealed soon! Plus, additional content will be rolling out throughout Spring.
- Various Quality of Life Improvements
For more information about the March Update, check out the latest blog post HERE