Kingdom Under Fire II Gets Its First Update Ahead of Holiday
Following a successful launch merely a few weeks ago, publisher Gameforge and South Korean developer Blueside’s MMO-RTS hybrid title Kingdom Under Fire 2 is set to receive its first content update. The battle for Bersia has only just begun!
The first content update for Kingdom Under Fire 2 will launch today, ushering in new challenges and experiences for players looking to develop their heroes’ skills. The first content update includes the following:
- Scourged Mountain, First 16-Player Raid: Enjoy a new, grand, sixteen-player raid that requires heroes to collaborate to best an alpine challenge at peak altitude.
- New Troops: Based on player feedback, the Cubic Shop has been updated to offer players a new way to unlock the troops they desire for their armies. In addition, those who complete the new Scourged Mountain raid can additionally unlock five new troop types.
- Christmas Event: The first seasonal event for Kingdom Under Fire 2! Help Mr. Christmas with his jolly errands and unlock a series of special costumes, mounts, and Christmas-themed troops!
- Treasure Goblin’s Nest Mission: A new hero mission sends players into the nest of some greedy goblins. Gold, troop visionstones, and training stones await those who can pry the riches from the greedy goblin’s grubby fingers.
- Christmas Login Presents: as part of the holiday celebration, players will get presents on 3 special days throughout December 2019 to support them on their adventures in Bersia, with the first one taking place on December 12.
- Golden Holidays: the month of December brings not only new content, but additional rewards with 100% additional gold boost for players through January 7th of 2020, so that they can finance their war efforts more intensely during the holidays.
Priding itself as a publisher that listens to their players, Gameforge has worked closely with developer Blueside to process the community’s feedback following the launch of Kingdom Under Fire 2. In addition to all-new content, various fixes are coming to Kingdom Under Fire 2 — starting with the December update — in the form of gameplay balancing, progression improvements, class updates, text/UI fixes, and more!
For a full list of updates, check out the full patch notes here: https://forum.kingdomunderfire2.gameforge.com/forum/thread/157-community-update-1
View the Kingdom Under Fire 2 Christmas and the Scourged Mountain raid trailers here:
About Kingdom Under Fire 2
Taking place 50 years after the highly-rated 2004 Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders, embark on the journey of a lifetime as you master tactics, win victories, and strategize the fall of kingdoms. Choose from five hero classes — including the versatile Gunslinger, the powerful Spellsword, the brutal Berserker, the agile Ranger, and the forceful Elementalist — that you can build-up to become an unstoppable combatant or have command armies as war strategists. Compete for control over the tumultuous land of Bersia by recruiting units to build unstoppable armies to devastate anyone who opposes your rule. Do whatever it takes to dominate the battlefield and lead your forces to certain victory.
Kingdom Under Fire 2 is available for purchase in three editions, priced at $29.99 USD (€29.99), $49.99 USD (€49.99), and $99.99 USD (€99.99) from the official Gameforge site and Steam. A special holiday sale from now until January 2, 2020, offers discounts up to 30% off on the various Kingdom Under Fire 2 editions.
For more information about Kingdom Under Fire 2, please visit http://gf.link/kingdomunderfire2EN.