Nintendo has always been a little lawsuit happy, but now it’s getting out of control. A number of lawsuits have come out of Nintendo and the guys are breaking down what it means. They also break down some of the rostermania in the world of Overwatch and talk about meeting your partner inside video games. This week’s patient gamer talks about Final Fantasy VIII, and the guys play a wild game of Never Have I Ever. All of that and more on this week’s CheckpointXP On Demand.
This week on CheckpointXP On-Demand
- (0:00) Nintendo getting lawsuit happy
- Nintendo is taking people to court left and right over infringements on their trademarks. The company has always been fiercely protective over their IPs, but this might be a bit much.
- (12:00) CS:GO and Overwatch Rostermania
- Rostermania has begun in the Overwatch League, with players being moved left and right. Meanwhile, CS:GO is losing 100 Thieves while gaining a major C9 roster.
- (24:00) Lebron grounds his kid, a FaZe clan pro
- Lebron James grounded his son from attending a Call of Duty tournament after he posted himself smoking weed on Instagram. The catch? Bronny plays for FaZe Clan.
- (34:00) Sarah Silverman met her partner on Call of Duty
- More and more people are meeting their significant other through video games. This story rang true with us.
- (43:49) Never Have I Ever – Video Game Edition
- The popular drinking game is back, but without the alcohol and with some foolishness.
- (55:48) Gaming and Esports News –
- (1:07:50) The Patient Gamer
- On this week’s edition of the Patient Gamer, we take a look at Kali’s all time favorite game – Final Fantasy VIII.
- (1:17:48) Social Media Check-in
- We check in with our social media followers to find out what was the first game you used a guide for?
What’s new at Checkpoint XP?
Check out last week’s episode here!
Lead Photo by Joe Buglewicz/Getty Images