CheckpointXP On-Demand – Next Gen Consoles Are Now
The Next Gen of Game Consoles is officially upon us, and the guys are breaking down the details and giving their final predictions. They also dive into the first details released about Final Fantasy XVI, along with producer Kali. She sticks around to talk about getting married inside of a video game. Then, Norris joins the group to play a round of the dating game. This week’s Patient Gamer features a redemption arc in the form of No Man’s Sky! All of that and more on this week’s CheckpointXP On-Demand!
This week on CheckpointXP On-Demand
- (0:00) Next Gen Consoles are now
- With days to go before the arrival of the 9th generation of game consoles, the guys break down everything they know about the consoles. They also give their final predictions.
- (12:00) Details Emerge About FF16
- Final Fantasy 16 has officially been announced, but now we’ve gotten our first details. Producer Kali joins to talk about it.
- (24:15) Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again
- No, you’re not seeing old content. Cyberpunk got delayed again and Robbie’s… got some feelings to work out.
- (34:15) Eternally Bonded
- Kali got married inside of Final Fantasy XIV and James has some questions!
- (44:04) The Dating Game – Video Game Edition
- Producer Norris joins the guys to play a round of the dating game. It’s up to the guys to figure out who these video game dates are with!
- (56:04) Gaming and Esports News –
- World of Warcraft Shadowlands Launches Nov 23rd
- HALO Infinite Loses Another Director
- BUGSNAX is free on PS Plus, but only if you have a PS5 through Nov
- Assassin’s Creed is getting a live-action Netflix Show
- Rainbow 6 Siege Coach admits on Twitter his teach threw a match
- Jensen signs 3 year, 4.2 Million extension with Team Liquid
- (1:08:19) The Patient Gamer
- On this week’s edition of the Patient Gamer, we look at a great example of a redemption arc in gaming – No Man’s Sky.
- (1:18:19) Social Media Check-in
- We check in with our social media followers to find out if you had to be stuck on a desert island with a character, who would it be?
What’s new at Checkpoint XP?
Check out last week’s episode here!
Lead Image Courtesy of Sony