The PlayStation 5 Showcase is in the books and we now know what games are coming out with the system in less than two months. The guys break down some of the release titles as well as the price point. We also get into the big news of Microsoft acquiring Bethesda and open the phone lines to callers. The guys plus Kali take a Mario Quiz to test their knowledge, and this week’s Patient Gamer takes a look at Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus. All of that and more on this week’s CheckpointXP On Demand!
This Week On CheckpointXP On-Demand
- (0:00) PlayStation 5 Showcase
- Sony has officially fired back with their revealing of the PS5 price point and launch day. The guys break down their announcements and compare it to X-box.
- (12:00) What games defined the X-Box One/PS4 Generation
- With the last gen officially coming to an end, we discuss what gamers were the defining titles of the teens.
- (24:00) Microsoft buys Zenimax
- Microsoft made major waves when they announced their acquisition of Zenimax, the parent company of Bethesda. We also open the phone lines!
- (34:00) Streamer Trouble
- Should Twitch streamers be punished for streaming with Dr. Disrespect, who has been banned from the platform?
- (43:48) World’s Hardest Mario Quiz
- Okay, so actually it wasn’t that hard. I just wanted to feel good about finally winning a game!
- (55:48) Gaming and Esports News –
- (1:07:50) Patient Gamer – Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus
- On this week’s edition of the Patient Gamer, we take a look at Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus!
- (1:17:48) Social Media Check-in
- We check in with our social media followers to find out what game you can’t just watch someone play without taking over the controller.
What’s new at Checkpoint XP?
Check out last week’s episode here!
Photo by Christian Petersen/Getty Images