On this week’s CheckpointXP On-Demand, Noah Smith of the Washington Post joins us to give an update on the ongoing situation with Dr. DIsrespect. We also break down motivational speaker Gary Vee entering the esports space. In addition, we bring back a fan favorite game with Energy Drink Flavor or RPG Spell Attack and check out XCOM2 on The Patient Gamer. All of that and more on CheckpointXP On-Demand!
This Week On CheckpointXP On-Demand
- (0:00) Dr. Disrespect Update
- All the latest on the fallout surrounding Dr. Disrespect’s banning.
- (12:00) Gary Vee Comin To Esports
- Motivational Speaker Gary Vee is diving into esports, and it should be entertaining if nothing else.
- (24:00) Guangzhou Charge – Champs or Chumps?
- There’s a lot of discussion going on surrounding the Guangzhou Charge and a questionable move they made.
- (34:00) Superman is a nerd
- Henry Cavill built his own PC! Does that still qualify for nerd cred?
- (43:48) Energy drink flavor or RPG spell attack?
- Back by popular demand, we’ve got another round of Energy drink or RPG Spell Attack?
- (55:48) Gaming and Esports News –
- (1:07:50) Patient Gamer – XCOM 2
- On this week’s edition of the Patient Gamer, Robbie introduces us to the tactical shooter/RPG XCOM 2.
- (1:17:48) Social Media Check-in
- We check in with our social media followers to find out what the worst game you ever rented is!
What’s new at Checkpoint XP?
Check out last week’s episode here!
Photo by Rich Fury/Getty Images