One of the rising stars in college esports administration!Read More
Albert Yeh, General Manager of the Florida Mayhem talks about the future of the team and the Overwatch League. He says this is the best roster they’ve had.Read More
We sit down with Managing Director Esports Business Summit & Esports Upfronts, Megan Kuczynski about some of the behind the scenes events in esports.Read More
- Sony Announces That It’s Pulling Out Of PAX East Due To Coronavirus Concerns February 19, 2020
- High School Esports League Joins Esports Platform eFuse’s $200,000 USD “#ForTheGamers” Scholarship Program February 19, 2020
- The Contenders For The Throne At Forza Motorsport 7 WGN Championship February 19, 2020
- Nailed It and Failed It: Cloud9 and Snax the Napper February 19, 2020
- Close Shave of the Week: Carpe Carries February 19, 2020
- Dead By Daylight Reveals New Original Killer DLC; The Deathslinger February 18, 2020
- CS:GO CSL Power Rankings February 18, 2020
Shows & Podcasts
- League of Legends: The Big Three February 13, 2020Harrisburg, Columbia College and the University of British Columbia are the top three League of Legends teams in CSL. Which school takes the top spot in our predictions? Find out here! Written by Cole Metcalfe.
- Dota 2 Recap: Missing Links February 12, 2020Stay awhile and listen as we recount tales of Dota 2 matches won and lost in the 10th week of regular season play. We’ll laugh, get salty, and forecast team placement in the playoffs as the end of the season looms. Written by Charles "Torrasque" Harrison.
- School Spotlight: Cal Esports February 6, 2020Following their win at the first Heroes of the Dorm tournament in 2015, Cal Esports would use that momentum to build one of the largest collegiate esports clubs in the United States. We spoke with Cal Esports to learn more about their growth and future. Written by Judah "Torrent" Caruso.
- CS:GO Recap: A Numbers Game February 6, 2020Curious as to what’s happened in the world of collegiate CS:GO since November? We break down the top 10 teams and discuss our predictions for the fast-approaching playoffs. Written by Gabriel Ionica.
- GameStop Weeklies are Back in 2020! February 6, 2020Better than ever, the GameStop Weeklies are back with $100 on the line per game, per week! If you’re looking for a new challenge or just a place to compete with your friends, look no further. Written by Judah "Torrent" Caruso.
- The Winners and Losers of Theros Beyond Death February 6, 2020Expansion time for any MTG Arena player is an exciting time and Theros Beyond Death is no different. What new archetypes will prevail and which old ones will fall? Here are some exciting predictions for what to expect in the new Theros Beyond Death Standard meta. Written by Wyatt French.
- CS:GO Titans UMass and UConn Talk Strategy January 30, 2020With a big match looming on the horizon, we talked to the coordinators of two major New England CS:GO teams to get their thoughts on strategy, favorite matches, and pineapple on pizza. Written by Gabriel Ionica.