UPDATE (1/31/20 – 10:15 AM): Misfits have announced that Hannah ‘NoisyButters’ Bryan will unfortunately not be able to attend. Her replacement is to be determined. We’ll update once we have confirmation.
(Image provided by The Story Mob)
Misfits Gaming Group’s Florida Mutineers will host the first ever “In The Know Bowl 2020” with Verizon Media’s mobile-first content brand In The Know.
The live Call of Duty showdown will feature the Call of Duty LeagueTM franchise team Florida Mutineers players alongside NFL players including Davante Adams, Todd Gurley, Leonard Fournette, and more in addition to celebrity guests on Friday, January 31st in Miami, FL. The event will be livestreamed on In The Know’s social channels from 5PM to 8PM EST and co-streamed on YouTube.
The exhibition pairs top professional Call of Duty players and influencers with pro athletes in a single-elimination 2v2 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare® tournament. Kay Adams, host of NFL’s Good Morning Football, will be interviewing players and athletes live from the red carpet, and major Call of Duty shoutcasters MerK and Maven will provide in-game action and commentary.
The Florida Mutineers, Misfits Gaming’s pro Cody ‘Clix’ Conrod, Atlanta Faze’s Hannah ‘NoisyButters’ Bryan and more will be matched with a partner from the lineup of NFL athletes. The full roster includes:
- Davante Adams @tae15adams and Hannah ‘NoisyButters’ Bryan @NoisyButters
- Ronnie Stanley @megatronnie and Cody ‘Clix’ Conrod @ClixHimself
- Keenan Allen @Keenan13Allen and Preston ‘Prestinni’ Sanderson @Prestinni
- Todd Gurley @TG3II and Chance ‘Maux’ Moncivaez @Maux
- Leonard Williams @leonardwilliams and Tom ‘OGRE2’ Ryan @TomRyanOGRE2
- Dwayne Haskins @dh_simba7 and Colt ‘Havok’ McLendon @ColtHavok
- Landon Collins @TheHumble_21 and Caesar ‘Skyz’ Bueno @CaesarSkyz
- Leonard Fournette @_fournette and Bradley ‘Frosty’ Bergstrom @FrostyBB
In The Know will capture content, interviews and livestream the event on its Facebook and Instagram accounts, and across Verizon Media’s owned and operated brands Yahoo and AOL, as well as on the Florida Mutineers’ YouTube. “In The Know Bowl 2020” takes place in Miami on Friday, January 31st at 5PM EST.
In The Know is Verizon Media’s mobile-first, global content network that cultivates its audience by delivering innovative digital series and content to Gen Z and Millennials directly to their phones. Verizon Media recently expanded In The Know’s network to include a 24/7 programming slate covering everything from esports and entertainment, to commerce and news. Its global footprint spans the U.S., U.K, Canada, Australia, Philippines, India, Mexico, Taiwan, and Nigeria.